Drug Strategies Return and Refund Policy
Drug Strategies makes refunds under the following conditions:
– Orders may be canceled prior to shipping. Shipping is usually within 3 business days of the receipt of the order.
– Cancellations must be in writing, emailed or faxed.
– The refunded amount is the Total original charge.
Orders received in good condition may be returned:
– Returns must be received by Drug Strategies, 3053 Fillmore Street, Suite 160, San Francisco, CA 94123 in new condition and at the buyers cost.
– Returns must be shipped within 5 business days of receipt.
– Returns must include a copy of the “Paid Receipt” or “Invoice” included in the shipment from Drug Strategies.
– Shipping and Handling charges are not refundable.
– A restocking fee of 15% of the publication costs will be assessed.
– Refunds are made in the form of the original payment.
Damaged and defective orders will be replaced:
– Orders received with obvious package damage should be refused. Notify the carrier and notify Drug Strategies.
– If the order is defective, contact Drug Strategies for replacement procedures.